Men do complain is proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with members of NORM-UK and others outside the British Medical Association’s annual representatives meeting in Cardiff.
The ethical, medical and legal issues surrounding the circumcision of male children not competent to consent are issues that will not go away. The number of enlightened doctors is growing and the numbers of doctors from the dark ages is falling.
See the BBC news web site for a report on the protest in Cardiff. In the report Dr Antony Lempert details the ethical anomalies and dangers of cutting the genitalia of non-consenting children.
New to MDC?
Sign up for free newsletter
- RT @RozeQuartz: Brother K protesting in the streets of Downtown Los Angeles 27 Feb. #i2 #circumcision #protest #America #humanrights http:/… 09:20:09 AM March 09, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheWHOLENetwork: Two leaders of the youth division of the Dutch ruling party called for a ban on non-medical circumcision of boys.... h… 09:17:59 AM March 09, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The UK law on male circumcision examined http://t.co/rhDfEFfVS1 03:07:32 PM March 08, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Healing Men on Council of Europe hearing on male circumcision
- Cees van der Duin on Historic event in Denmark; report by Morten Frisch
- Till Benz on Council of Europe hearing on male circumcision
- Patrick Smyth on Council of Europe hearing on male circumcision
- Cees van der Duin on Student nurse wins ethics award